Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today should've been the day.

Today should have been my due date. Today should've bee the day that we welcomed our third child into the world. Today should've been the day that my boys were cuddling their baby brother or sister. Today should've been different. It wasn't meant to be. Who's darned idea were these missed miscarriages anyway? Cause it sure as hell wasn't mine. Life goes on. I cherish my boys everyday. I embrace their smile, their love, their laughs. Their tantrums still bug me though! I spent some time to myself today, I went and got my hair cut and then walked around the supermarket just to kill time. The day is nearly over, only 2mins to go. I look forward to tomorrow. It is now tomorrow, a new day. Love, Laugh, Cherish, Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment