Thursday, June 2, 2011

A medical delay!

I had been busy sewing away some nappies for my gorgeous girlfriend who is due in only a couple of weeks now, however a spanner was thrown in the works and after 7 hours of excruciating abdominal pain I was taken off to hospital in an ambulance on Friday night! It turned out that the ambulance ride was well warranted, and I was diagnosed with pancreatitis and subsequently had to remain in hospital until my gallbladder was removed, gall stones being the culprit behind the pancreatitis. Lucky for me the medical team wanted to operate as soon as possible so that I wouldn't be subjected to further attacks of pancreatitis or worse, so I didn't have to go on a long waiting list for the surgery. I am home now and recovering well :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your unexpected surgery, but I'm glad it all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your well wishes Tat, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete